Straightaway Motors has an outstanding opportunity for a Service Advisor to join the Straightaway family! We provide excellent customer service and do this by attracting great people to join our team. We are looking for a Service Advisor with automotive experience. We are a family run business that has been in the valley with a trusted reputation for years. This position ensures that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service. Primarily responsible for interpreting the customer’s concerns so the Technicians can diagnose and perform the necessary repairs and then relays the resulting work done to the customer in understandable terms.
The position will perform the following duties:
- Ability to meet & greet customers with courtesy and efficiency
- Determine the course of action to take and obtain customer authorization.
- Write up service needs and give customer accurate estimate for dollar amount and completion time of work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customer, to achieve satisfactory repairs, sale of necessary repair or maintenance to vehicles.
- Knowledge of warranty and service/insurance policies
- Keeping customer informed and advise customer of the prognosis of their vehicle.
- Calling customers to set appointments and answer telephones at a timely manner.
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings.Hours are 7:30 to 5:30 Monday through Thursday, 7:30 – 12 Friday.