Product & Services

With Membership 2 EmployerESource.com is your partner in human resources. In your employee handbook and forms EmployerESource.com is listed as a resource for your employees to contact with any problems. When EmployerESource.com receives a complaint we call the Owners to discuss the problem. This gives the employer the opportunity to correct issues before they become legal problems.

Basic Membership

880.00 Per Year

Employee Handbook

EmployerESource.com will customize your basic employee handbook to your state laws, federal laws, best industry practices and how you as a Owner wants to run your company. Your basic employee handbook will include the following policies –

  • Equal Employment Opportunity
  • Sexual Harassment / Harassment
  • Retaliation
  • Normal work week
  • Scheduling
  • Absences
  • Break Time
  • Pay Day
  • Final Pay
  • Hygiene and Dress Code
  • Cobra
  • Stay at work / Return to work

With your service agreement you will get an hour meeting with your Human Resource Specialist to customize these policies to your needs. Additionally, you will get two customized industry policies. For example the construction industry companies pick Company Property and Theft policy and Moonlighting. If we do not have a policy written that fits your needs we will be happy to write just what you need.

During the year services membership we will make changes to any of the policies in your employee handbook to make sure they are working for your company.

Safety Handbook Bid Price

EmployerESource.com will customize your safety handbook to your state laws, federal laws and the needs of your company. Safety Handbooks are very different depending on your industry so bids are required.

Forms

(Generic not customized)

Forms Available; Accident, ADA, Affirmative Action, Application, Apprenticeship Agreement, Attendance, Background Checks, COBRA, Deduction from Pay, Discipline, Electronic Monitoring, Exit Interview, FMLA, Garnishment, Grievances, Hours of Work, Internship, Interviewing, Job Analysis, Job Pricing, Mentoring, Vehicles, Moving Expenses, Physical Exams, Severance Pay, Safety, Time-Keeping,. We can also make custom forms if what you need is not available.

Performance Review Forms
(Customized) 25.00 Each

Full Focus Management
Performance Reviews 1500 – 2000

EmployerESource.com human resource specialists will arrive at you workplace and interview your employees about how the manager is running your business while you are not at your location. We provide confidentially to your employees giving them a comfortable environment to give firsthand experience working with the manager. Your HR Specialist will investigate any information gathered and determine company risk. Then your HR Specialist will call you the Owner to discuss findings and compose a performance review. Your HR Specialist will give the performance review to your manager with areas in need of improvements and goals to achieve.

Consulting
(one consultant) 100.00 a hour

Investigation
(two consultants) 125.00 a hour

Consulting travel is billed for cost of travel (hotel, air fare. Car travel is one way billing at 40.00 per hour) a minimum of 500.00 will be billed over that it will be charge at consulting rates per hour.

Billed to the nearest 15 minutes

Drug Testing Policy 200.00

Clients are billed 75% of the total purchase price. After the first draft of the Employee Handbook clients will be billed the remaining 25%.

Custom Membership

1580.00 Per Year

Employee Handbook

EmployerESource.com will customize your employee handbook to your state laws, federal laws, best industry practices and how you as a Owner wants to run your company. Your customized employee handbook will include ALL EmployerESource.com policies you need to operate your company –

  • Equal Employment Opportunity
  • Sexual Harassment / Harassment
  • Retaliation
  • Normal work week
  • Scheduling
  • Absences
  • Break Time
  • Pay Day
  • Final Pay
  • Hygiene and Dress Code
  • Cobra
  • Stay at work / Return to work

With your service agreement you will get a two hour meeting with your Human Resource Specialist to customize these policies to your needs. If we do not have a policy written that fits your needs we will be happy to write just what you need.

During the year services membership we will make changes to any of the policies in your employee handbook to make sure they are working for your company.

Safety Handbook Bid Price

EmployerESource.com will customize your safety handbook to your state laws, federal laws and the needs of your company. Safety Handbooks are very different depending on your industry so bids are required.

Forms

(These forms can be customized for individual client needs)

Forms Available; Accident, ADA, Affirmative Action, Application, Apprenticeship Agreement, Attendance, Background Checks, COBRA, Deduction from Pay, Discipline, Electronic Monitoring, Exit Interview, FMLA, Garnishment, Grievances, Hours of Work, Internship, Interviewing, Job Analysis, Job Pricing, Mentoring, Vehicles, Moving Expenses, Physical Exams, Severance Pay, Safety, Time-Keeping,. We can also make custom forms if what you need is not available.

Performance Review Forms
(Customized) 25.00 Each

Full Focus Management
Performance Reviews 1500 – 2000

EmployerESource.com human resource specialists will arrive at you workplace and interview your employees about how the manager is running your business while you are not at your location. We provide confidentially to your employees giving them a comfortable environment to give firsthand experience working with the manager. Your HR Specialist will investigate any information gathered and determine company risk. Then your HR Specialist will call you the Owner to discuss findings and compose a performance review. Your HR Specialist will give the performance review to your manager with areas in need of improvements and goals to achieve.

Consulting
(one consultant) 100.00 a hour

Investigation
(two consultants) 125.00 a hour

Consulting travel is billed for cost of travel (hotel, air fare. Car travel is one way billing at 40.00 per hour) a minimum of 500.00 will be billed over that it will be charge at consulting rates per hour.

Billed to the nearest 15 minutes

Drug Testing Policy 200.00

Clients are billed 75% of the total purchase price. After the first draft of the Employee Handbook clients will be billed the remaining 25%.