Most manager’s feel uncomfortable doing employees’ performance reviews or feel they make little or no difference. The best performance review bring out the best from your employees and tackle poor performance before it becomes a habit. Performance appraisals can serve many purposes and will help owners and managers better manage staff. This will help a company save money, time, and other finite resources.
You will learn:
- To distinguish between types of reviews.
- To communicate effectively with employees, so they understand your expectations.
- How to conduct more thorough and legally sound employee evaluations.
- How to handle a situation where an employee reacts negatively towards their performance evaluation.
- How to legally use attendance records.